Cumpără un card cadou 🎁 | #SusținemAfacerileMici #SusținemAfacerileMici 🎁

Monte Carlo

Grădina Cişmigiu , Cișmigiu, București

Preț Moderat

Rezervă gratuit o masă la Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo este un restaurant localizat la adresa Grădina Cişmigiu. Deschis zilnic între orele 09:00 - 12:00.

La Monte Carlo te poți bucura de unele din cele mai bune preparate cu specific american.

+ vezi mai mult

Vezi cum se ajunge la "Monte Carlo"

Program

Luni - Duminică
09:00 - 12:00

Caracteristici

Păreri despre "Monte Carlo"

Doar clienții care au rezervat o masă la "Monte Carlo" pot lăsa o recenzie.
Recenziile importate din alte surse au scop informativ și nu impactează scorul final.

Mihai
1 martie 2020 12:52

Very nice staff, good location and tasty food!
Sursa: Google

Andra
3 octombrie 2019 01:18

Prime location, beautiful views of the lake and park, but this restaurant seems to be be completely stuck in time several decades ago. 90% of the guests we saw walking in were elderly, happily enjoying their assortment of drinks, while the other 10% were people of different ages all muttering about how nice this place could be and what a shame this was. Our party agreed!
Sursa: Google

Georgios
12 iulie 2019 16:31

Wiener schnitzel (41ron) literally oil soaked and over fried.The restaurant is nicely placed, on the small lake of the Cismigiu park.I think the decoration remained unchanged from the Socialist Republic of Romania time.So if you want to have a look in the past, with modern prices though, you can visit this restaurant.The papanasi dessert was tasty.The service is good and fast.
Sursa: Google

C
30 august 2019 18:30

This place has potential. The food was okay but not great. The service and the view was excellent.
Sursa: Google

Alice
20 noiembrie 2019 15:50

I was coming here when I was a child and it was great😁
Sursa: Google