The Blooms

0,0 / 1 vot
Preț Moderat
Internațională
Bulevardul Dacia 53, Oradea

The Blooms

0,0 / 1 vot
Preț Moderat
Internațională
Bulevardul Dacia 53, Oradea
Rezervă o masă online
O locatie care te invita la relaxare inca de la intrare bazându-se pe un meniu compus din produse de calitate in care gusturile sincere si atmosfera calda sunt cele ce te fac sa simti ca acasa. The Blooms... din suflet pentru tine!

+ vezi mai mult

Vezi cum se ajunge la "The Blooms"

Program

Luni - Vineri
07:30 - 23:00
Sâmbătă - Duminică
09:00 - 23:00

Caracteristici

Păreri despre The Blooms

0,0 / 1 vot
Doar clienții care au rezervat o masă la "The Blooms" pot lăsa o recenzie.
Recenziile importate din alte surse au scop informativ și nu impactează scorul final.

M Mihaela
3 februarie 2024 00:58 Rezervat în data de 2 februarie 2024

Adam
3 octombrie 2023 13:28

Ordered about 5 different things, by home delivery. As I went on having my breakfast, which was supposed to be a combination of egg, sausages, green onion, french fries and ham, turned out to be 75% french fries, not even fried, but boiled, and the rest of pf 25% was under the huge pile of the french boiled fries ( some egg yellow, several green onion leaves and 3-4 max ham or sausage pieces. Overall good taste but the ratio between the ingredients are disappointing. I will leave a separate rating for each of the remaining products ordered. I got all of them at a discounted price from a delivery app, but wasnt expecting this. Sorry, but it isn't the first time, surely I will stop buying food here !
Sursa: Google

Tudor
23 noiembrie 2023 16:37

Food is good if you're hungry, very basic, nothing out of the ordinary. The pizza is freshly baked, but with low grade ingredients (not the lowest). Overall if you have no other choice or if you're around the neighborhood it's worth giving it a try once.

PS: the chicken salad looks good and big portion
Sursa: Google

Daniela
9 ianuarie 2021 01:34

Quality food at good prices. The terrace has heat over the cold winter. Every time is full, so a reservation before going can be a good choice 😊

Some crew members are new and have to ask you two times to remember your choice of courses, but no biggy for that; they are nice and hospitality is present.
Sursa: Google

Roberta
14 ianuarie 2024 16:42

The food is pretty good, cozy place, better if you stay outside. The order comes quickly.
Sursa: Google

Gabriel
25 octombrie 2022 09:04

Good food choices, tasty, for acceptable prices.

Good and fast serving as well, recommend eating there.
Sursa: Google